Information about the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the EU and UK.
WHO WE ARE
We are Ring Out, registered trademark, managed in France and in Europe as a whole by the company France Equipment Production. We provide web-based services and soon mobile applications.
INFORMATION ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or in combination with other information. This includes, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, phone number, specific location, device identifiers, certain cookies and network identifiers, and “Fitness and Wellness Data”.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data in different ways and for various purposes, including:
- When you create an account or interact with our Services.
- When you allow us to collect Location Data.
- When you communicate with us or register to receive promotional offers.
- When you participate in special activities, offers or programs.
- When you interact with our online communities or advertisements.
- When you access third-party products and services.
- When you connect with us through social media.
- When we collect data from third parties or publicly available sources.
- When we use or collect cookies, device identifiers, locations, environmental data and other tracking technologies.
- When we aggregate or centralize data.
- When we provide you with geographically relevant Services, offers and advertisements.
- When you ask us to personalize clothing, products or Services.
- When complying with legal requirements or obligations, law enforcement and public safety purposes specific disclosures may apply.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
- To social media providers.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
- For some analysis and improvements.
- For targeted advertising.
- For Legal Compliance, Law Enforcement, and Public Safety Purposes (Country/Region Specific Disclosures May Apply)
- In the event of a sale recorded or envisaged. (Country/region specific disclosures may apply). To find out the list of companies with whom we share data, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Note for residents of the European Union: For more information on the legal basis of the processing please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com, we will communicate the information concerning the EEA to you.
- For the performance of a contract
- To meet legal obligations
- For legitimate interests
Authorization as the basis for processing
In some cases, we will ask for your permission to process your Personal Data. You can express your permission in a number of ways, including, in accordance with applicable law, by checking a box (or taking a similar action) to express your permission. (i) when you provide your Personal Data to us through our Services or any form (including when registering for Promotions); Where (ii) when you register or create an account with us. Due to different country laws governing permission for the collection and use of Personal Data, permission requirements differ by region.
We may ask your permission for various activities, including:
- Marketing and communication activities of Ring Out.
- Sharing with Third-Party Services.
- Third Party Marketing Activities.
- Collection of mobile device identifiers, advertising identifiers and data from sensors.
- Processing of Sensitive Personal Data.
- Collection and Sharing of Location Data.
- Data transfer.
- Automated processing.
- To enable social sharing and connect with us through social media.
- Audience segments
- Control, Choice and Opt-out of Targeted Advertising
MANAGEMENT OF PREFERENCES AND WITHDRAWAL OF AUTHORIZATION
You may at any time withdraw your consent with future effect and without affecting the legality of the processing of your Personal Data based on the consent you provided before withdrawing it, and exercise other controls relating to online data collection and on the website, to targeted advertising, your communication settings and application preferences. Depending on the Service, the collection and use of Personal Data may be required for the operation of the Services.
We offer you several ways to manage your preferences:
- Use and control of cookies
- Use of IP addresses
- Use of Pixels and Web Beacons
- HTML5 local storage
- Use of Flash Cookies
- Interaction with social networks and widgets
- Use of Mobile Device Advertising Identifiers, Location, Sensor Data and Discoverable Device Data
- Withdraw your permission to use your mobile device identifiers and Location Data for advertising and analytics
- Other ways to manage your location services
- Change permission settings for communication preferences
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
The Personal Data processed by France Equipment production and by its Services and related systems, in particular registrations, are hosted on servers based in France. If you reside outside France, please be aware that the Personal Data we collect will be processed and stored in France (French data protection and privacy laws may offer a lower level of protection than in your country/region).
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you have an account or as necessary to provide the Services to you. We also retain your Personal Data as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Where possible, we also delete your Personal Data at your request. If you have any questions regarding our data retention practices, please contact our Support Department at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and against unauthorized disclosure and access. Please note, however, that we cannot completely eliminate the security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from children under the age of 12 (note that minimum age may vary by country/region and local law). If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact our Support Department at the following email address: email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 12 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to delete the data provided as well as the account of the child in question.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our management of your Personal Data, or to obtain the contact details of the data protection officer in your region, if any, you can contact our Helpdesk at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the postal address:
France Equipment Production SAS / Ring Out
Attention: The legal representative
ZAC Bleu Guimet. Alley Guimet.
69250, Fleurieu Sur Saône.
+33 6 63 00 78 60 / + 33 6 22 09 16 92