Information about the Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the EU and the UK.
Who we are
We are Ring Out, Registered trademark, managed in France and Europe as a whole by the company France Equipment Production. We provide services based on the Internet and soon on mobile applications.
Information about your Personal Data
"Personal Data" is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or in connection with other information. This includes, but is not limited to, your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device identifiers, certain cookies and network identifiers, and "Fitness and Wellness Data".
How We Collect and Use Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways and for a variety of purposes, including:
- When you create an account or interact with our Services.
- When you authorize us to collect Location Data.
- When you contact us or sign up to receive promotional offers.
- When you participate in special activities, offers or programs.
- When you interact with our online communities or advertisements.
- When you access third-party products and services.
- When you connect with us via social media.
- When we collect data from third parties or publicly available sources.
- When we use or collect cookies, device identifiers, locations, data through the environment and other tracking technologies.
- When we aggregate or centralize data.
- When we provide you with geographically relevant Services, offers and advertisements.
- When you ask us to personalize clothing, products or Services.
- Where we comply with legal requirements or obligations, law enforcement and for public safety purposes specific disclosures may apply.
How We Disclose Personal Data
- To service providers and suppliers.
- To social media providers.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
- For some analysis and improvements.
- For targeted advertising.
- For legal compliance, law enforcement and public safety purposes (Country/region specific disclosures may apply)
- In case of sale recorded or envisaged. (Country/region specific disclosures may apply). For a list of companies with whom we share data, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for processing
Note to residents of the European Union: For more information on the legal basis of the processing please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com, we will provide you with information about the EEA.
- For the performance of a contract
- To meet legal obligations
- For legitimate interests
Authorisation as a basis for processing
In some cases, we will ask for your permission to process your Personal Data. You may express your consent in a number of ways, including, in accordance with applicable laws, by checking a box (or performing a similar action) to express your consent (i) when you provide us with your Personal Data through our Services or a form (including when registering for Promotions); or (ii) when you register or create an account with us. Due to the different country laws governing the authorization for the collection and use of Personal Data, the authorization requirements differ by region.
We may ask for your permission for a number of activities, including:
- Ring Out's marketing and communication activities.
- Sharing with third-party services.
- Third Party Marketing Activities.
- Collection of mobile device identifiers, advertising identifiers and data from sensors.
- Processing of Sensitive Personal Data.
- Collection and sharing of Location Data.
- Data transfer.
- Automated processing.
- To enable social sharing and connect with us via social media.
- Audience segments
- Control, choice and opt-out of targeted advertising
Preference management and withdrawal of consent
You may at any time withdraw your consent with future effect and without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of your Personal Data based on the consent you provided before withdrawing it, and exercise other controls relating to online and website data collection, targeted advertising, your communication settings and application preferences. Depending on the Service, the collection and use of Personal Data may be required for the operation of the Services.
We offer you several ways to manage your preferences:
- Use and control of cookies
- Use of IP addresses
- Use of web beacons and pixels
- HTML5 local storage
- Use of Flash cookies
- Interaction with social networks and widgets
- Use of mobile device advertising identifiers, location, sensor data, and detectable device data
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your mobile device identifiers and Location Data for advertising and analytics purposes
- Other ways to manage your location services
- Change permission settings for communication preferences
Transfer of your Personal Data to other countries
Personal Data processed by France Equipment production and its Services and related systems, including registrations, are hosted on servers based in France. If you reside outside of France, please be aware that the Personal Data we collect will be processed and stored in France (French data protection and privacy laws may offer a lower level of protection than in your country/region).
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you have an account or to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. We also retain your Personal Data to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Where possible, we also delete your Personal Data at your request. If you have any questions about our data retention practices, please contact our Support Department at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure and access. Please note, however, that we cannot completely eliminate the security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from children under the age of 12 (note that minimum age may vary depending on country/region and local law). If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental permission, please contact our Support Service at the following email address: email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 12 has provided us with Personal Data without parental permission, we will take the necessary steps to delete the data provided as well as the child's account.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our handling of your Personal Data, or to obtain the contact details of the Data Protection Officer in your area, if applicable, you can contact our Support Service at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the Postal Address:
France Equipment Production SAS / Ring Out
Attention: The legal representative
ZAC Bleu Guimet. Allée Guimet.
69250, Fleurieu Sur Saône.